Life’s been so busy that I haven’t had a whole lot of free time, so this blog’s had plenty of time to collect dust. It’s hard for me to believe that it’s been more than two months since I’ve said anything here, but, judging from my past record, it’s really not all that unbelievable. I do everything in spurts.
Since I like lists, here’s the latest about my life:
- As I’m writing this post, I’ve only missed 9 days of writing/editing for 2013
- I finished the second draft of my novel back in February, and I’m bumbling through the third draft now
- I’m doing NaNoEdMo again this year, and I’m really behind
- School (especially math) is stressing me out, as I have tests this coming June
- I’ve been really sick, and I’m still recovering
- The constantly changing weather is driving me nuts. (It was in the sixties last Saturday, and then we got about half an inch of wet snow the next morning. It’s still cold right now.)
So, that about sums it up.